Please note, the abstract submission deadline for FFC's 23rd International Conference has been extended to March 14, 2018. The entire abstract should have a maximum of 1000 words. Please use Times New Roman Font 12 for the entire abstract.
The first author of the research is considered the primary author and must present. One person may be the primary author for a maximum of 2 abstracts. However, only one abstract may be presented as an oral presentation with the other presented as a poster, or both abstracts may be presented as posters.
1. All abstract submissions must include research-based data to allow for a thorough review.
2. Abstracts must contain the following:
- Author(s) – do not include degree acronyms (i.e., BS, MS, Ph.D., etc.)
- Primary Institution/Laboratory Name, City, State, and Country
- Body of the abstract
3. The body of abstract should contain the following sections:
4. Abstracts cannot contain the following:
- Brand names
- Advertisements. Research abstracts should be free from solicitations and should not contain demonstrations of products for the purpose of sales. Exhibitor’s tables are available for the purpose of advertisement and sales
5. Abstracts can contain either one picture, one graph, or one table (no combinations)
- A graph or table must be embedded into the abstract and cannot exceed 1/3 of the page
- Any graph or table must pertain to the abstract for the purpose of visualizing data and must be referred to in the text of the abstract
- Pictures, tables and graphs should be no bigger than 4 1/2 in. (W) x 4 1/2 in. (L)
- Keep in mind that all images will be displayed in black and white
6. Please also provide the following information:
- Corresponding author(s)
- Primary/Presenting author's name
- Primary author's professional mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number
- Desired presentation format (oral, poster, etc.)
- Session name
- Co-authors' e-mail addresses
Please note: the portion of abstract is required for our records, but will not appear in the published abstract and accordingly will not be included in word count. Please send your abstract to the email@example.com via the attached file.
Also note: Short article submission to the Journal of Functional Foods in Health and Disease is mandatory for the oral presenters.
Sample Abstract: Click here for the sample abstract.
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended
***UPDATE*** Please note that we are now accepting late-breaking abstract submissions until April 10th (for poster presentations only, for oral presentation please ask organizers if they have presentation slot avelable).
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended from March 14th to April 10th. Due to many requests for an extension of the deadline the conference organizers have agreed to extend the deadline for abstract submission (for poster presentations only, for oral presentation please ask organizers if they have presentation slot avelable). All abstracts will be published in our peer-reviewed, open access journal: https://ffhdj.com/index.php/BioactiveCompounds/issue/view/97